onsdag 19. mars 2014

Eagle Claw "seatrout"


I`ve been testing out the 7`Eagle Claw Featherlight for some trips now, and I must say this rod took me by surprise.



I`ve been fishing after sea run trout, or seatrout as we call it in Norway, at my home water - the Oslofjord.


As you can see some of the fish we catch are quite skinny after a long and cold winter. This one has probably been up the local river last fall......


I bought the Eagle Claw to use it in a small river not far away from where I live, but I had to try it before season opens there.
My biggest surprise was its action range, even thoug the rod is short it casts like a dream.

                          One of my favourite spots.

              the fish moves at shallow water

                      happy camper

Friday 21.march

Fish on, took a couple of seatrouts today.....



 This one went past the 3lbs mark and gave a h....of a fight on the Eagle Claw......

                                                         

                                                           life is though.......

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar